Site Inactive

We moved

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrewofRH
In-Game Guild Master

re: 10 Man normal SoO

We are putting together a ten man normal mode team for SoO. We will be using this forum to coordinate between all team members. Here is where we are right now: We have most rolls filled but would still like to have another two or three ranged raiders available to fill in when people cant make it. We are looking for a minimum DPS in the 160k+ (prefer higher of course) and you will need to be available Friday or Saturday Still need to lock in a night) at 8:30. The stakes here are much higher than flex so you must be prepared to put put in some real work to make this a success. For people wanting a more forgivable raid environment, we will still be running flex on Thursdays 8:30. Please post here if you have any questions or are interested in being apart of this.

Thanks,

Drew

WilScatlocke
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: SoO 10m group

Hey Guys, I'll be available for this raid on Wilscatlocke. 

ilvl is 553.  I have the Legendary cloak and my dps is 160k+ on good days.  I still need to replace some raidfinder pieces and flex pieces so that can only increase.    I'm content with being in the first clear group, but i'd rather be in the main group and learn the 2nd two wings.  I'm okay with what to do for the first 3 wings, but i think I need alot more practice with wing 4

Trev

Sealah
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

I would like to get back into 10 man raiding on Kaveri, my only issue is that it would have to be a Fri or Sat night.  My work schedule makes it difficult for me to be available Tues because I have to be at work at 6:45am est Wed.

Cheryl

Michaellk
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Should be available for this on my hunter!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum